Clarkston School District names superintendent finalists | Events
From the Clarkston School District:
The Clarkston School District Board of Directors have invited three finalists to Clarkston to interview for the position of Clarkston School District Superintendent. Interviews and forums will be held on April 23, 2014. Congratulations to the following candidates:
- Martin Brewer - Superintendent of Pioneer School District, Shelton, WA
- Gary Neal - Principal, West Valley High School, Spokane, WA
- Tim Winter - Principal, Peninsula High School, Gig Harbor, WA
Interview and Forum Schedule for April 23, 2014:
- 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Executive Session and lunch held in the Clarkston School District Office Board Room
- 9:15 AM - 6:30 PM: Superintendent, Central Office Administrators, Principals, and Central Office Staff Forums held in various rooms located within District Office
- 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM: All Clarkston School District Staff Forum held in the District Office Board Room
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Community and Staff Forum held at the Lincoln Middle School Gymnasium
The Board of Directors invite staff and community members to attend the open forums in order to meet the candidates and provide valuable feedback to the Board.
Please note, the meeting time for the Clarkston School District Staff Forum has been changed to 3:30-6:30 PM in order to accommodate school schedules.
For more information, contact Keri Myklebust in the District Office at 509.769.5542.