Our network

Chimney fire ignites Clarkston home | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Chimney fire ignites Clarkston home
News
Chimney fire ignites Clarkston home

Fire crews responded to a residential fire in the 1300 block of 10th Street in Clarkston Wednesday night. There were no injuries, but the house sustained significant damage.


Clarkston Fire Chief Steve Cooper says the cause of the fire was a chimney fire that spread into the walls and into the attic.


Firefighters and medics were dispatched at 10:19 p.m. last night and crews remained on the scene until 2:29 a.m. A total of 24 personnel, two engines, a rescue truck, and all four ambulances responded to the scene.

News

Upcoming Events near LC Valley

Community Sponsors