Our network

Fire damages Culdesac saloon | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Fire damages Culdesac saloon
News
Fire damages Culdesac saloon

There were no injuries in a fire that damaged the Saddle Club Bar in the 700 block of Main Street in Culdesac last night.


Fire Chief Gary Gilliam says the fire started sometime after 9:00 p.m. in the area that houses the cooler. That part of the structure is flanked by the bar and an old cafe that is now used for storage.


"There was extensive damage to the saloon with the water and smoke damage," Gilliam says. He says there were no occupants in the building when the fire started. "They had left about 8:30 or so that evening, so nobody was in the building at the time."


In addition to Culdesac Fire Department personnel, firefighters from the Nez Perce County Rural Fire Department and the Culdesac Quick Response Unit assisted.

News

Upcoming Events near LC Valley

Community Sponsors